Alright everybody, first I’d just like to thank you all for making last night awesome. It was a lot of fun and I think this is going to be an amazing campaign. Now to get down to brass tacks.
Now for a quick re-cap:
- You all arrived at the Rusty Dagger Inn in Mirabar separately and are placed at the same table by fate (AKA DM Fuckery)
- Some surly thugs approach your table, showing a fair amount of interest in Erevan.
- Erevan decides that picking a fight with said thugs is obviously the best course of action.
- A fight soon commences, and quickly turns into a massacre as Geoffrey enters the fray.
- After the fight the party ends up being trapped in the bar by the city guard, trying to capture Erevan after this poorly thought out capture attempt fails.
- Aria and Arannis manage to stab an enraged knight to death while Geoffrey crushes the testicles of a guard.
- As the group manages to defeat the last of the opponents in the bar, a lone mage enters.
- The mage catches the eye of our resident Don Juan Erevan before putting half the party to sleep(AKA more DM Fuckery) and capturing them all.
- After waking up the Mirabar dungeons the group is brought before a city administrator named Thoorin.
- He explains to the party the reason for their capture and gives them a choice: back to the dungeons to face execution for the ‘murders’ or investigate goblinoid activity to the north-east of the city.